Monday, October 27, 2008

Bengals at Texans

Sunday I covered the Cincinnati Bengals vs. Houston Texans game at Reliant Stadium. I got some good game action, which was a lot more difficult than usual. My primary camera (Canon Mark II) is not usable at the moment because of some focusing issues it is having. I shot the game with a Canon 20D which is a good camera, but not one meant for shooting professional sports. Here's a photo from the game:
I took a little bit different approach at shooting the pre-game introductions at this game. I usually try to shoot players as they run out to the field. Sunday, I focused on shooting the players as their names were called. This allowed me to capture them in the smoke before they began to run. I was pretty satisfied with the results. Here are a couple:

No comments: